- 3/4 cup (100 g) ice cubes
- 1 1/2- 2 cups (240 g) fresh strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any other milk, see note)
- Put ice cubes into a blender or food processor and blend until crushed.
- Add strawberries and almond milk and blend until smooth.
We used unsweetened almond milk and very ripe and sweet strawberries to get a decent sweet tasting smoothie. We like it that way. If you prefer your smoothie a little sweeter or if your strawberries are not exactly the sweetest, you can use sweetened almond milk (or any other milk) or add some agave syrup, honey or a banana.
Use this portable blender.